African-American Theorist Tres Mali Scott, American Theorist Tres Mali Scott, American Theorist Tres Mali Scott & Paranormal Psychology, Articles, Behavioral Science, Black History, Black History An Untold Story, Black-American Theorist Tres Mali Scott, Catholic News, Christianity, Counseling, Counselor Corner SP®, Counselor Corner SP® & Tres Mali Scott, Crisis Reporting by Tres Mali Scott, Culture, Derek Henry, Derek Henry Also Known As Soundclick.com Artist Vintage Soul, Derek Henry Secondary Researcher Grassroots Field Supervisor, Drug and Alcohol Longitudinal Research Study, Drug Longitudinal Research Study, Education, Faith, Family, History, International Religious Practices, Join: Super Parenting Social Network from Counselor Corner SP®, LA Rapper Vintage Soul, Leadership, Logitudinal Research, Longitudinal Research Study, Longitudinal Research Study on Drugs, Longitudinal Study, Mental Health, Mentoring, Negro Theorist Tres Mali Scott, Para-terrorism/Para-terrorist, Paranormal Criminology (PNC), Paranormal Psychiatry (PNP), Paranormal Psycholgical Techniques, Paranormal Psychological Theories, Paranormal Psychology, Paranormal Sociology (PNS), Paranromal Criminology (PNC), Religion, Science, SoundClick Artist Vintage Soul, Spirituality, Sports & Entertainment, Terrorism, The Acute Total Withdrawal System (ATWS) Suggested Treatment Program Based on TMSC International® ‘s Acute Total Withdrawal System (ATWS) Longitudinal Research Study 2003 – 2014 for Day and Resid, Theorist Tres Mali Scott, TMSC Consulting Services LLC Psychic Division, TMSC International® ‘s Acute Total Withdrawal System (ATWS) Longitudinal Research Study 2003 – 2014 for Day and Residential Drug Treatment Programs: From A Black-American Experience!®: On Counse, Tres Mali Scott, Vintage Soul the Rapper, What I Think Parents Should Know
The Acute Total Withdrawal System (ATWS) Suggested Treatment Program Based on TMSC International® ‘s Acute Total Withdrawal System (ATWS) Longitudinal Research Study 2003 – 2014 for Day and Residential Drug Treatment Programs on A Black-American Experience!® is by:
Tres Mali Scott, M.Ed., M.S., Ph.D. (ABD) Leader Ressearcher and Observation Manager ATWS Drug Treatment Progam Longitudinal Research Study Program 2003 -2014. Attended Langston University, Langston Oklahoma (HBCU).
Derek Henry Secondary Researcher and Grassroots Field Supervisor ATWS Drug Treatment Progam Longitudinal Research Study Program 2011 – 2014. Attended Clark-Atlanta University Atlanta, Georgia (HBCU):
TMSC Consulting Services, LLC Public Consulting (Research, Publishing, Parenting, Counseling, Education, Substance Abuse (Drugs & Alcohol), Management & Leadership, Health & Beauty, Public Safety (Para-terrorism research and theory), Audio and Video Media Company.
TMSC Consulting SVCS, LLC P.O. Box 2849 Beverly Hills, CA 90213
The TMSC International® Acute Total Withdrawal System (ATWS) for Day and Residential Drug Treatment Programs is a longitudinal Research study from 2003 to 2014 A.D. developed for Religious organizations that qualify for United States of America’s Federal Grant monies to operate a Drug treatment and rehabilation program or center (Day and Residential).
The TMSC International® Acute Total Withdrawal System (ATWS) for Day and Residential Drug Treatment Programs is written by Tres Mali Scott, M.Ed., M.S., Ph.D. (ABD) (2003 -2014) and has the assistance of Derek Henry Secondary Researcher and Grassroots Field Supervisor ATWS Drug Treatment Progam Longitudinal Research Study Program (2011 – 2014).
Suggested ATWS Parts of the Program:
- Room Placement
- System Assessment
- Release from room placement
- Orientation for Day Treatment
- Day Treatment Plan Assigned
- Release Plan Assigned
- ATWS Program System Release
Suggested ATWS Day Treatment Procedure:
- Two weeks (14 days) isolated
- One person in one room (do to violate outburst)
- Checked every five mintues (do to suicidual and homsidual behavior)
- Document withdrawal symptoms
- Monitor meals (do to poor eating habits)
- Morning coffee limit two 16oz cups
- Monitor bathing once a day- choose time of morning or night (individuals with a history of pneumonia should be assigned nights to close pores to reduce exposure to air
- During check-in a Doctor’s exam for current symptoms
- Over-the-counter drug education to promote self-help when released
Suggested ATWS After Bed Release Practices:
- Class with Department of Human Services
- Housing information
- Medical practices (clinics, over-the-counter drug education)
- Employment Services
- Counseling intake
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Hygiene Classes
- OSHA Classes (to learn about cleaning and chemical interaction dangers)
- Weekly assessments to adjust the individuals curriculum to meet the individual’s needs
- An assessment to identify true pathology verses programed behaviors
Suggested ATWS Clinical Guidelines:
- Examine your own views.
- Read all Guidelines that apply to each part of the program treatment and follow them.
- Develop partnerships,consultation, or collaborative efforts with Local, National, and International Organizations.
- Assure you intake forms, interview procedures, language, etc. are free from bias.
- Remember common mental health issues.
- Take into account stress from Racial issues, sexual orientation, and religious belief systems.
- Assess Spiritual and Religious needs.
- Remember Confidentiality must be followed and stressed in all areas of the program and for the individuals in the program Group Counseling.
- Continue to run statistics and conduct research to improve the program.
Suggested ATWS System Goals:
- Learn the keys to wellness and put them into practice (Good physical, soical, and emotional health).
- Live Drug Free or Legal Alternatives (over-the-counter, prescriptions).
Suggested ATWS Management for Organizational Leadership:
- Develops and reviews comprehensive long-range plans.
- Evaluates overall performance of major departments.
- Evaluates leading management personnel preparatory executive selection.
- Confers with subordinate managers on subjects or problems of a general scope.
- Makes plans of intermediate-range based on top management’s llong-range plans.
- Analyzes managerial performance to determine capability and readiness for promotion.
- Establishes departmental policies.
- Reviews daily and weekly reports on production, sales, or facility progress/problems.
- Counsels subordinate managers on production, performance, personnel, or other problems.
- Makes detailed short range operating plans based on middly management’s intermediate-range plans.
- Reviews performance of “operatives” and minor supervisors.
- Supervises day-to-day operations.
- Makes specific task assignments to personnel.
- Maintains close contact with operative employees.
Suggested ATWS Program System Assessment:
What do we what to accomplish?—A drug treatment program and system that completely withdraws an individual from illegal and/or illicit drug use, abuse, or addiction.
What are we doing to accomplish it?
- Each part of the program establishes an assessment process to answer this question.
What have we accomplished?
- Each part of the program establishes evaluation system and process to answer this question.