American Theorist Tres Mali Scott, American Theorist Tres Mali Scott & Paranormal Psychology, Behavioral Science, Christianity, Leadership, Negro Theorist Tres Mali Scott, Para-terrorism/Para-terrorist, Paranormal Criminology (PNC), Paranormal Psychiatry, Paranormal Psychiatry (PNP), Paranormal Psycholgical Techniques, Paranormal Psychological Theories, Paranormal Psychology, Paranormal Sociology (PNS), Paranromal Criminology (PNC), Religion, Science, Sociological Affects & Effects of Para-terrorist/Para-terrorism, Sociology & Para-terrorism/Para-terrorist, Terrorism, Theorist Tres Mali Scott, Tres Mali Scott
Sociology is the systemic empirical analysis of the human social structure, activity, and society. Sociology is a branch of social sciences and studies patterns and trends. Paranormal Psychology uses these studies to identify issues of psychopathologies that are mild and mainstream.
Para-terrorism and Para-terrorist affect and effect the social environments in which para-terrorism is occurring. The sociological affects or influences of para-terrorism include but are not limited to:
- Terrorist Alerts,
- Knowledge of prior terrorist acts on US soil causes social changes,
- Airport Security Systems, and
- Public Security Procedures
The Sociological effects or changes include but are not limited to:
- Economic Problems (current economic crisis),
- Limited contact with loved ones, and
- Fears of social situation, example electricity in the stores going out and in work environments.