American Theorist Tres Mali Scott, Behavioral Science, Crisis Reporting by Tres Mali Scott, Education, International Religious Practices, Para-terrorism/Para-terrorist, Paranormal Psychiatry (PNP), Paranormal Psychology (PNP), Paranormal Sociology (PNS), Paranromal Criminology (PNC), Psychic Disturbance, Religion, Science, Technology, Terrorism, Theorist Tres Mali Scott
Psychic Disturbances are non-pathological psychic phenomena that is subconscious and is a distraction of:
- Thinking-mental processes.
- Mood-lasting affective state of feeling shown through behaviors.
- Behavior-an organisms actions and reactions, conscious and unconscious, overt and covert.
- Activities-what an agent or organism can do.
- the reduced number of emergency workers,
- the countries financial system,
- individual families, and
- the feeling of security.